ALL for the low price of $45 (save $5 vs. buying each credentialing product individually!)
- Clinicians new to the insurance world and at the very beginning stages of credentialing
- Clinicians who need help with the requirements of CAQH (or don’t even know what I am talking about!)
Insurance Credentialing Hacks Checklist™
A complete checklist that walks you through every step of the beginning stages of credentialing!
- Includes a step-by-step guide to prepare for credentialing with insurance companies. The PDF is fillable and links are clickable.
- No credentialing service (or even Be Your Own Biller!) needed!
-NPIs (Type 1 and Type 2)
-Information about Malpractice Insurance
-Resume/Employment History tips
Insurance Panel Application Cheat™ Sheet
- Links you directly to major national insurance plan’s applications so you can simplify the credentialing process without having to search endlessly for the dang mental health applications.
- Updated links for Tricare East and West also included.
- This cheat sheet is updated to reflect the insurance company websites as of September 2017.
Insurance Credentialing Log™
Staying organized is half the credentialing battle.
Keep all of your credentialing information organized with this fillable and printable PDF log.
- Includes a place to store all of the information you will need to fill out insurance panel applications so you can easily copy and paste information into insurance applications.
- Also included are 3 credentialing log checklists where you can easily keep track of where you are in the credentialing process for up to 3 insurance panels.
Tips on how to appeal an insurance company’s rejection letter and other ways to become in-network with a closed panel.
**If you do not receive an e-mail of your order after purchasing, please check your spam folder. Open the file on a PC/Mac as the PDF links do not work on a phone.**